Saturday, May 12, 2012

The joys of remodeling

When we first moved into our house in 2008, the first thing on the list to be done was the kitchen. It's freaking pink!  Anyone who knows me knows that no matter how much of a girl I am, I do not love pink!   I'm thinking even if I were Mary Kay Ash I still wouldn't love pink! The problem is I have been so back and forth with what to do with the kitchen, things just can't get going. A plan of some sort needs to be in place and I can't seem to make a solid decision on anything. I have scoured magazines and the internet and keep finding great ideas....way too many great ideas. So here I sit 3 1/2 years later with a freaking pink kitchen. The best part is that my dishwasher blew up. I can't purchase a new one until we have a design plan in mind. At this rate I will be hand washing dishes until my baby is in college. I didn't have this much trouble picking names for my children.....Oh Wait! I didn't pick them, Nate did. Maybe I should give him the design book???

No comments:

Post a Comment