Sunday, January 15, 2012

wii exercise as a family

wii exercise....as a family

I have been pretty faithful to my workout routine since August. I pretty much workout everyday. I thought I was getting into pretty good shape.....That is until Nate and the kiddos challenged me to a game of Michael Jackson Experience on the wii. OMG all together we did 6 songs. The next morning when I woke up muscles hurt that I didn't know I had. Seriously, I really got a serious workout in 20 minutes and it was a blast. We laughed and laughed.
The object of the game is to follow either MJ's glove or the backup dancers depending on what level of difficulty you chose and did I mention It's a BLAST!

I think our competitive spirit made it even more fun as we tried to beat each others scores! I highly recommend this to anyone who is an MJ fan. If not wii has several other games that are this genre. Try them out you are making a memory with your family, burning calories and doing your body good all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment