I gained a pound!
My family has been fighting the viral plague for most of the last month. My eating habits haven't been the greatest. I really don't think I have consumed and actual meal in a while. I just kind of graze and eat on the run. That coupled with the fact that I am not sleeping and I'm exhausted probably explains the weight gain. I am diligently trying to get and keep well as my surgery is quickly approaching and I don't want to jeopardise a positive outcome. I also haven't really had the time to exercise. I feel like I am getting exercise changing bed linens repeatedly, bathing and re bathing children 5 times a day and running between bathrooms and medicine cabinets and doing 10 loads of laundry per day but apparently not enough. I think stressing over the illness probably adds to the weight gain slightly. Anyway it is time to get back on track.....Summer is coming finally and I want to buy some new clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment