I haven't posted for a while...It has been slightly insane for the last few weeks. In my extended family we had two deaths within 24 hours then a pretty severe hunting injury. Then I had some funky stomach stuff going on. Just when I thought life may return to normal we had a serious family issue and twelve hours later we had my mom in the Emergency Room for what they believed to be another heart attack. Thank goodness it wasn't. However they have no idea what it was. So I think I'm back. I haven't lost a pound but I have maintained and I plan on getting back on track today!
I guess it just proves what people say. You can't diet while under a great amount of stress. It doesn't work. I have been mindful of what I am eating but I think I have been stress snacking. I am sure of it. I am hungry when I know I shouldn't be and I am not hungry for real food. I want junk food! Massive quantities in fact.
See you all tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment