Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay so with the Thanksgiving Holiday coming up tomorrow and Christmas (or whatever December Holiday that you celebrate) just around the corner,   dieters across the nation are probably dreading the next 6 weeks. I am not one of them. I have a plan of attack. My goal is to sustain my weight. No loss, no gain. I am attempting to be realistic. I know during the Holidays temptations are around every corner. Holiday parties, fantastic goodies and open bars are the recipe for disaster when trying to lose weight.  I plan to stay the course and continue even though I may wind up with a setback or two I will not be too terribly hard on myself. If I have a drink and gain a pound I will make up for it later. Most times if you are careful you can enjoy a indiscretion here and there. Life cannot be filled with indiscretions. I know that's how I arrived at my starting point.  Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and a productive Black Friday! Tip : Park farther away from the entrance.....you car will be less likely to get smashed by a crazed Holiday shopper and you can get in a little workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment