Thursday, December 29, 2011

So I know I resolved to post to my blog at least every other day but I haven't. I started a blog and then later realized another blog was pretty much the same so I am going to wait and post it later. Also my mother was in Pittsburgh this week for a heart cath and so my mind has been elsewhere. I did however realize that the stress of life is never going to end. It's always going to be one thing or another and I am going to have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it! So I am blogging! It's also tax season and I haven't been the most organized person this year so that's a thorn in my tail end as well but it will all work out in the end!
Along with my physical dieting I have been doing a little emotional dieting! It seems to help with the physical dieting! I have also been on a mission to reduce the clutter in my house. None of them  are going as swiftly as I had planned but that's okay this a marathon and not a sprint. I need to keep that in mind as I get discouraged by the lack of weight loss, stress loss or boxes leaving my house. Keep my momma in your prayers.
This is my mom and dad. I don't know what I would have done without them a thousand times. Not sure why they look annoyed probably something I did! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment