Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rewarding yourself is essential to dieting!
I have rewarded myself along the way for my success....every ten pounds comes a new reward.......first ten I bought a new stones shirt.
It's a little tight but will fit well when I'm done.
Second ten........I bought a new Aigner purse and wallet
Third Ten..........A set of pearls that will look amazing with my new wardrobe when I'm done
Fourth Ten.....A funky Gemma Redux necklace I have envied forever when I saw someone wearing one (and I got a great deal on it)
 Fifth Ten......There is a crazy chain belt I have been looking at forever. It is definitely my style so I am going to go for it
Sixth Ten.....I want a little black dress from Nordstrom and I am going to treat myself....If I happen to not be at goal yet I am going to buy a gift card so I can purchase the dress when I do get to my goal......I should probably set a goal....
When I am done......I want a new wardrobe.......Shoes and all.....I'm going to go on a shopping spree and treat ME.......ME ME ME ME ME!!! Followed by a spa day and total makeover
Clothes
When you are dieting it is hard to have well fitting clothes. I have a few pairs of jeans in varying sizes but they are getting worn out quickly. I know I should buy some new things but I would hate to make a purchase, fall in love and then it get too big......I am winging it in the clothing department. As things get too big I am putting them in a basket in my closet....It's amazing how terribly bad clothes that are too big look..........I wish we had a clothing exchange place nearby. Somewhere where you could take things that are too big and trade them for things that fit......and continue on until you are at goal weight......It would be beneficial to everyone involved and nobody would be wasting money on clothing that isn't going to fit in a month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment