Thursday, December 29, 2011

Okay so I am a little late posting this but I have some New Year's Resolutions. They are all kind of interrelated.
#1 I will drop the remaining 40 pounds that I need to.
#2 I will drop the excess people from my life. If no joy comes from my involvement with them they are gone! I truly believe there are people who aren't happy unless they are making other people's lives miserable and I just don't have time for them!
#3 I will drop the excess things from my house. I am a hoarder of sorts (not the TV Special variety but bad none the less) My worst two areas are my kitchen and my bathroom. I buy things to try and hate them and never get rid of them. That's going to change
#4 I will drop the excess debt and spending. (Goes back to the excess stuff)
#5 I will be more diligent in blogging at least every other day. I have so many things to say I just can't seem to find the time.
#6 I will drop the excess activity and wasted time and replace it with things that are more productive and enjoyable! ( I think that one kind of connects back to #2) I do believe I'm going to persuade my husband into an anniversary hike this year instead of dinner and a movie! I am going to use my time more wisely. I am going to play with my kiddos more often.
This time next year I hope to be at my goal weight with a brand new wardrobe, a clutter free life and house and a brand new outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment