Thursday, December 29, 2011

Diet Drinks

Diet Soda
Empty calories do nothing but make your butt bigger. They have no nutritional value. They do however curb your hunger temporarily but at what expense.  Not only have you consumed calories without nutrition but you wind up hungry only a short time later and eat anyway.
Regular soda is the biggest culprit of empty calories.   I decided that the regular soda must go. I had tried in the past and had no success.  This time it had to work.  
Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I was anti diet soda for years. Yes its full of chemicals, but each can of regular soda contains 10 tablespoons of sugar and that is just as hard on the body.  For one complete day I had no soda whatsoever. Then the next day I had such a fierce headache I had to do something so I started experimenting with different diet drinks.  At one point I actually went to the grocery store and purchased I believe eight or nine different types of 20oz bottles from the coolers up front. They looked at me rather strangely until I explained I was trying to find one I liked. The lady at the register actually gave me some good suggestions. There are some better than others I will admit but you can always find one that suits your tastes.  I am now really addicted to the one in the black and red can.
On a side note I had a friend tell me that the diet drinks I consumed were going to preserve my insides.  My thoughts......maybe it will seep into my skin preserve my face and I will get no more wrinkles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment